- If you have a script ready, shoot it over to us and we'll get you a quote on producing it. Let us know what aspects of the production you'd like us to handle and we'll adjust our quote accordingly. If you'd like to meet a specific budget, let us know and we'll let you know if we can properly execute the script within that budget.
- Once you've greenlit the project, we meet and set dates and deadlines for us all to work towards, and get to work. We check in with you at each stage of the process to get your approval on decisions we've made and guidance for our next steps. We are very thorough in making sure we understand the spirit and tone behind the ad.
- Upon submission of the final, we include a full round of revisions in all of our quotes, and additional rounds of revisions are charged at our lowest hourly editing rate. We can send multiple deliverables in different aspect ratios, with or without subtitles baked in, and comply with best practices and standards of any distribution medium.
- Let's set a time to meet and learn what your goals are and how you'd like to achieve them. If you've got a script written, feel free to send it over and we can get you a solid quote based on what we're seeing. If you have a budget range in mind for the project, it's very helpful for us and allows us to give you options at the bottom and top of your price range so you can decide if the difference is worth it. We will also make recommendations on running the ad and getting eyes on it to help you maximize your dollars.
- Either in that first meeting or a subsequent one, we set a schedule of deadlines for each phase of the production. We can handle everything in the production from A to Z or we can work together with you on pre-production and then take over when it comes time to shoot & edit. Even on projects where we're handling everything, we will send things to you for approval to make sure we're on the right track with your vision.
- Upon completion of the final video, you'll have an opportunity to watch through it with your team as many times as you need and compile any feedback and changes you'd like made. As long as those changes are not drastic, we include a round of revisions with every project. Additional rounds of revision are charged at our lowest hourly editing rate. Revisions that deviate from something that was approved by the customer may not be possible without additional compensation.
Our Targeted Ads
The price range for most of our projects ranges from $1,000 to $10,000. Obviously that’s a wide range, and it can be difficult to narrow it down further without details on a specific project. What determines the cost isn’t primarily the length of the video; it’s what the content of the video contains. For example, a short ad that requires stunt work, hiring professional actors, or building extensive set will cost more than a long ad that consists of a single person talking to the camera. If your budget is over $10,000, we’re happy to see if it’s something we can do and can connect you with the best providers if it’s beyond our capabilities. If your budget is under $1,000, you may want to check out our Content Marketing Deals, as they can be used to shoot simple, quick ads in an affordable way.